Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship is an amazing opportunity for the international students to Study free of Cost. As, its everyone’s dream to study in a better and perfect environment.
Every year thousands of students from low income and middle-income countries get a chance to study free. Moreover, The scholarship is for a Masters’s degree only and the duration of a master degree is 2 years. Furthermore, The Students from Commonwealth countries are eligible for this Masters scholarship.
You will study in the countries that are working under the commonwealth. Additionally, The total counties are five. Moreover, you will take admission based on your program and expertise.
- Host Country: Countries participating in Commonwealth (given below).
- Host Institution: Universities participating in Commonwealth (given below).
- Language proficiency required: Yes, the English language.
- Degree level: Masters.
- Nationality: Commonwealth countries.
- Academic Programs: All study programs offered at the University.
- Type: it is Fully Funded.
- Duration: Two years for Masters.
- No of Grants: N/A.
Join our WhatsApp Group for more information.
Countries Participating in Commonwealth Scholarship.
- Sri Lanka
- South Pacific
- South Africa
- Papua New Guinea
Name of the Universities Participating.
- Sri Lanka: IBMBB, University of Colombo, University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
- Namibia: University of Namibia.
- South Pacific: The University of the South Pacific, Fiji National University.
- Papua New Guinea: Papua New Guinea University of Technology.
- South Africa: University of Johannesburg, Rhodes University, University of Stellenbosch, North-West University, Tshwane University of Technology, University of Pretoria.
This is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. So, you will get all the costs of your study. In addition, the Commonwealth takes care of everything so you do not have to worry about anything. These things that you will get are also listed below. Firstly you will get all The tuition fees. Secondly, Accommodation will be provided to you for the time of your stay. You will also get a monthly stipend to fulfill your other expenses. Return airfare tickets are also in the financial support package. Last but not least you will get a relocation allowance.
Almost all the academic backgrounds are available to study under the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship. This fully-funded scholarship gives you the charm to study medicine health and life sciences. Moreover, you can also study engineering subjects. So do not worry about the available fields. Additionally, arts and humanities are also available to study under commonwealth scholarship. So all you have to do is to choose your desire country then select degree program and then go for the University you like.
The required documents are different for different countries but basic documents are:
- Valid pictures.
- Degree certificates are also required.
- Letter of motivation and recommendation for some programs.
There may be some more documents you need to have to apply for this scholarship in Japan. Additionally, you can see that on the official website.
The last date to apply for this fully-funded masters scholarship by Commonwealth is July 9, 2020. So, submit your applications before the timeline as no late applications will be accepted. The application procedure is given below in detail to help you.
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship you have to submit an online application before the last date. At first, you have to select a country and university to apply which is available on their website. Keep in mind that each university has different programs and have different requirements to get into a specific program. The link to the application form is below in the official link tab.