Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship is a fully-funded opportunity for international students to study in China. Because, China is accepting more and more students from all around to come and study china. So, They can create a multicultural environment for students and professionals. Here and more fully Funded scholarship in China.
Shandong Provincial Scholarship for International students is asking students to submit applications for the fully-funded scholarship program in China. Additionally, The scholarship is for all the degree programs Bachelor’s Master’s and Ph.D. Moreover there are no Application Fees.
Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship Details:
- Host Country: Shandong, China.
- Host Institution: Shandong University of Finance and Economics
- Degree level: Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. too.
- Nationality: International Students.
- Academic Programs: All study programs offered at the Shandong University of Finance and Economics.
- Type: it is a Fully Funded Scholarship.
- Duration: Depends on the Program
- No of Grants: N/A.
Join our WhatsApp Group for more information.
As the scholarship is for developing countries and deserving students so all the financial support will be provided. Which means you will get all the money that is required to study and stay in china. To conclude, And this is one of the most famous fully-funded study opportunities in China.
Moreover, in some cases students might get partial funding.
The things you will get as financial assistance are.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Accommodation Fees will also be provided.
- Inter-campus shuttle transportation is available for students.
- No Registration Fees.
- Also, No Laboratory Fees.
If you get the partial funding then you will get half tuition fees.
The basic eligibility criteria are below.
- Applicant must be national outside of china.
- For Bachelor’s degree, You must have an intermediate level degree.
- For Master’s you must have a bachelor’s degree.
- And for Ph.D. must have a bachelors degree.
- IELTS tests required for some programs.
There may be some other criteria to apply based on some specific programs. So, for that kindly go to the Official link Tab below. And visit the university website so you can have a better knowledge of requirements.
Required Documents :
- Firstly, Copy of passport
- Personal bareheaded 2-inch photo with the white background (JPG format)
- Notarized copy of degree certificate.
- CV for the old Graduates.
- Notarized copy of academic transcripts too.
- Notarized copy of the HSK certificate.
- 2 Reference letters.
- Personal statement and the statement of purpose.
- Last, the Thesis of a master degree program or the published academic papers (For Ph.D. only).
The last date o apply is 20th May 2020. Moreover, no late applications will be accepted. In addition, The students who will get selected will be notified with two months. Therefore they can make easy preparations for that.
How To Apply:
The application procedure is online. Also, Steps are given below in detail :
- Fill out the application form.
First of all, you need to download the nine application form and fill it accordingly. Moreover, The link to the Application form is in the official link tab.
- Attach Documents:
After filling the application form attach all the documents that are required to apply for your degree. Additionally, keep in mind that there may be some more documents required for your specific degree program.
- Email the Application:
After completion of the application you have to email the application form and documents. to the ( email@example.com ) Moreover they only accept it via email.
Best of Luck.
Note: Never use any forged documents to apply for any program. so, you can stay out of trouble.
Study one stop is a one-stop solution for students. so they can learn all the scholarships then get a proper guide on how to apply to them. In fact, The main focus of our team is to help everyone all around the world with free studies. For this reason Kindly encourage us by sharing opportunities with your friends and family.